once again, i am back to update my bloggy, hahahas:D
back to monday, woke up in the morning have my breakfast
and study for my exam. study still one plus than prepare to
go to school. reached school around two plus and seated
for my DC exam today. the exam is quite hard arhs:(
sighh.. exam ended, wented back home, bath, use com
and study again for the next day exam, siansiann~!
tuesday samething so skiped the morning part, lols:P
study the whole book in the morning because this module is
super hard as most need to remember. around 3pm wented
for my EES exam. exam ended samething wented back home
straight. wednesday nothing much just wented to school
from morning to afternoon for the FYP Training. after school,
wented out and reached home quite late, hehes:)
today nothing much to update, stayed at home for the whole day.
and last thing, its finally holiday now can rest coz once
school reopen stress come again so now have a good rest:D
hahas! anyway nth much to write so that all for today, byebyee~!
I Wish I Could Read Your Heart So I Would Know What You Wants.