I cant remember what i did last few days, must slowly think, lols.
Ermm.. Let me think. Back to last Friday to Sunday, Been staying at home those few days.
Not really sure, hahas:D I guess forget already. I am forgetful-.-
Monday went out to Parkway to pay bill than head down to Chinatown to buy
some chinese new year stuff but lucky monday no much people but only
at nite quite alot, hahas:) Tuesday went to Parkway again to do something
but i am sick. No strength to walk at all so went home early and sleep.
I broke a new record, 18 hours of sleep in a day! lols. Wednesday and Thursday
which is today stayed at home the whole day as no where to go plus now
having sore throat D: Must drink more water lerhs [: hehes!
Six more days to Chinese New Year, Wow, Fast! :D