should update my blog because i had not been updating since last week.
yupps, back to last saturday and sunday, been staying at home for both days
cause weekend is for me to rest. hahahas:D
monday to friday as normal school days. woke up in the morning, go school,
study and study, go home, use com and sleep sleep.
this is what my school life are D: boring right?
only thursday went out after school cause its my birthday, hahas! anyways,
I want to thanks those:
- who spend their time on me on thursday.
- who wishes me on messages.
- who wishes me on facebook even though this year a quite decrease of wishes.
But still i want to thanks most is my BearBear! :)
The truth is I still care and always will.
I am not the type of person that let people walk out of my life and pretend that they dont matter anymore.
I may not like that person or talk to him or her but, I still care.
I am always going to think back to my life and say I wondered what happened to so and so.
I hope they are all right.
I will actually mean it. That is the type of person I am.
Once you are in my heart, you are there forever.
Happy Birthday To Me!